Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £80000 per annum + commission and benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading name within the Investment Management sector. Due to outstanding company performance which has lead to growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Head of Sales to manager their North-West distribution function within the Alternative Investments space.
Acting as the face of Alternative Investment products for the business, the Head of Sales will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Delivering presentations to IFAs and Wealth Managers regarding Alternative Investment products, such as tax efficient products, VCTs, EIFs and Inheritence Tax
- Developing a sales strategy which will contribute massively to the company's financial well-being
- Generating sales from new and existing clients
- Working closely alongside the Chief Executive and Board of Directors to drive and implement sales strategy
- Establishing and maintaining commercially beneficial relationships with key clients
- Supporting and promoting the sale of Alternative Investment products to the IFA community
- Sitting on regional investment panels
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the Head of Sales will be given assistance from their own Sales Support Associate, who will make 'warm' calls to existing clients, will chase leads and will book meetings for the Head of Sales Strategy.
The Head of Sales will play a strategic role and will meet the following skillset:
- Work history within financial services sales
- Proven experience selling financial products
- Proven experience selling to the IFA community
- Personable, driven and motivated
- Capable of building long-standing relationships with clients
Due to the nature of this role, candidates without a valid drivers license cannot be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly-created position within a growing Investment Management house.
The role will suit a self-starter who is entrepreneurial by nature and wants to work within an environment which allows for creative thinking and autonomy.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.