£600 - £800 per day + benefits
10 months ago
Our client is a fast-moving retail business in the Warrington area. As the result of a recent period of change and transformation, an interim need as arisen for a Head of Strategic Planning.
The Head of Strategic Planning will play a pivotal role in bringing new ideas to the business. Typical duties could include:
- Group planning: strategizing innovative plans for group finance
- Owning and maintaining the group's consolidated financial model
- Consolidating the annual long term plan projections from the group retail function
- Management of end-to-end planning processes and workflows
- Liaising consistently with other areas of the business outside of finance and accounts (for example, merchandising, supply chain, e-commerce, buying, marketing) in order to develop strategic plans for the group
As Head of Strategic Planning within a fast-moving retail business, you will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of group planning within a retail environment is essential
- Strategic planning experience
- Excellent business partnering abilities
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Big company, big data experience
This is an exciting time to join the team at a dynamic, ever-changing retail organisation.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.