£47000 - £53000 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Transformation and Business Intelligence with an NHS organisation on a permanent basis. This high performing Trust makes a huge difference to those using their services and as a Head of Transformation & BI you'll provide effective leadership and management of the Transformation & Business Intelligence team, including expert financial advice, staff development and process improvement.
You'll get 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, an extremely generous pension scheme and lots of opportunity for education and training to develop your skills and expertise
- Lead on the technical aspects of costing and benchmarking for all Trust services including Acute, Mental Health, Community and Education & Training
- Lead on the production and distribution of PLICS for the National Cost Collection and routine Service Line Reporting, ensuring that information provided is accurate and delivered within agreed timescales
- Provide internal and external cost information to underpin negotiations for local commissioning arrangements for existing services and service developments
- Provide financial support to the Trust's transformation programmes, GIRFT, Model Hospital reviews and business case developments
- Support the Associate Director of Finance in all aspects of Costing, Benchmarking, Business Intelligence and Service Line Reporting
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Professional accountancy qualification (CCAB) with evidence of continued professional development
- Significant post qualification finance experience
- Experience of managing staff
- Specialist knowledge of financial & accounting procedures
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion. The closing date for applications is Friday 13th May.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a marketleading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.