Head of With-Profits and Capital Management
West Midlands, England
£100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus, pension
0151 224 1480
Head of With-Profits and Capital Management sought for a leading Mutual Insurer on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with demonstrable people management experience to become a Head of With-Profits and Capital Management.
Responsibilities of the Head of With-Profits and Capital Management:
- Lead a team of 10, made up of Qualified and Part Qualified Actuaries
- Oversee and monitor business activities which have a bearing on the risk profile and viability of the With Profits Fund
- Develop and implement a sustainable profitability strategy
- Oversee technical delivery of new products
Key Experience of the Head of With-Profits and Capital Management:
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience of people management
- Experience with With-Profits and Capital Management of a With-Profits fund
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment of a Head of With-Profits and Capital Management is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Head of With-Profits and Capital Management then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.