£34000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable Manufacturing company near Tamworth, who are looking to appoint a Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Coordinator.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead the development and implementation of policies and procedures, by creating a management system that will actively deliver a safe working environment, customer satisfaction and ensure statutory compliance. This will involve:
- Create a Management System to make sure the site is complying with set standards.
- Achieve and maintain ISO9001 standard.
- Participate in creating, reviewing and upgrading the quality standards, policies and procedures, keeping them up to date and ensuring highest standards are achieved.
- Maintain records of all audits performed and retain records of all written and documented quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Coach, motivate and challenge employees in the importance of quality and drive continuous improvement activities, supporting people to improve their processes.
- Determine audit schedules.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental role within a manufacturing business. They will understand processes, procedures and legislation's, and will be able to demonstrate their understanding through experiences. They will also be NEBOSH Qualified and hold excellent IT and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice