Up to £38000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Health and Safety Supervisor
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £38,000
Are you a specialist in Health and Safety? Have you come from a Building Services/Construction background? This may be the right opportunity for you.
Our client, a public-sector organisation based in Northamptonshire is looking for a Health and Safety Supervisor, to offer guidance and support on all aspects of H&S legislation and best practice across the business.
Duties of the Health and Safety Supervisor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Managing the use of the Depot, including the warehouse and ancillary offices
- Ensuring a safe working environment, including traffic management, material and other deliveries and storage, waste management, and general facilities and building management
- Supporting key repairs, voids and estate services
- Assisting the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager in all matters relating to compliance and management of Health and Safety Risks including areas such as Asbestos, Lifts, Legionella, Fire Safety, Electrical safety and working activities in the maintenance and building industry
The successful candidate will have:
- HNC or equivalent in a relevant industry or Construction, Housing or Property Services
- Experience of managing Health and Safety and statutory compliance
- NEBOSH (preferred)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Gym membership and much more
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Health and Safety Supervisor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson for more information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.