£250 - £350 per day
8 months ago
4-6 Months +
Health, Safety and Fire Manager:
Rate: £250 - £350 per day with the potential to go permanent
Duration: 4 - 6 months plus
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a growing Lancashire based not for profit organisation to recruit an experienced Health, Safety and Fire Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Fire Manager:
- Provide expert advice and guidance to all staff and support key stakeholders, including Board of Directors in relation to Health and Safety and Fire management.
- Liaise with external Health and Safety bodies.
- Manage and supervise the performance of the fire officer and fire management support provider.
- Ensure all current Health and Safety and fire legislation requirements are met as well as following all approved codes of practice and national Health and Safety standards.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the Health and Safety Group.
- Promote Health and Safety at work.
- Update and maintain Health and Safety and fire risk register.
- Organise and carry out Health and Safety training and employee inductions.
- Manage incident reporting and follow up and report on significant actions.
Required skills and experience of the Health, Safety and Fire Manager:
- Must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Health and Safety management within a large organisation.
- It would be advantageous if you have previously worked within a public sector or not-for-profit organisation, however this is not essential criteria to be considered for the role.
- You must possess strong stakeholder management experience and be adept at communicating with employees at all levels.
This is fantastic opportunity to become an integral part and aid in the continuous improvements of a growing and highly successful organisation. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Health, Safety and Fire Manager position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.