Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32 - £35 per hour + COMPETITAVE
about 1 month ago
Our client are an organisation with sites in and around the North West, they seeking an experienced Highway Engineer. The post will be offered on a temporary contract.
Responsibilities of the Highway Engineer will include:
- Developing designs of various highways schemes including walking and cycling schemes, public transport priority proposals, congestion management and road safety proposals.
- Communicating with residents, businesses and others in advance and during construction of works, answer enquiries and assist in resolving complaints
- Managing and maintaining the production of all project documentation including: highlight reports, lesson learnt reports, risk logs, finance, monitoring reports and project closure reports
- Designing appropriate highway schemes based on current design guidance and legislation
The successful Highway Engineer will have:
- Significant experience in use of CAD design
- Highway Design experience includes drainage design including Suds, kerbing, road & footway surfacing and construction phasing
- Experience with contract management, compensation event and programme management
- Planning and time management skills.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact Liam Pochin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.