4 months ago
Home Ownership Officer
3 months- 6months
Our client, a social housing organisation based in Lincolnshire, is recruiting for an experienced Homeownership Officer to join their team on a 3-6 month basis. The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Home Ownership Manager with sales initiatives and leasehold matters.
Responsibilities of the Homeownership Officer include:
- Processing right to buy, right to acquire, voluntary right to buy, shared ownership and ad hoc disposals
- Processing shared ownership re-sales
- Processing and guiding customers through the staircasing process
- Maintaining waiting lists
- Providing information on leasehold resales
- Processing and monitoring S20 consultations
- Liaising with and keeping customers informed of the sales progress
Essential criteria of the Homeownership Officer includes:
- Experience of either selling shared ownership or statutory sales schemes, such as right to buy or right to acquire
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.