7 months ago
Homelessness Support Worker
6 Months+, Full time
Homelessness Support Worker required to work within a Nottinghamshire based organisation. The client is seeking an experienced Homelessness Support Worker to join their team on a fixed term contract basis.
As the Homelessness Support Worker you will be providing tenancy related support across multiple sites to enable individuals to begin recovery and move away from homelessness
Responsibilities of the Homelessness Support Worker include:
- Project working with vulnerable groups and providing a personalised approach to support
- Dealing with elements of safeguarding
- Liaising with partnership agencies, local councils and foodbanks
- Helping with budgeting, rent arrears, tenancy management, housing queries and anti-social behaviour
Required skills and experience of the Homelessness Support Worker :
- Experienced in working with homeless clients
- Full UK Driving License
- Able to undertake an Enhanced DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Homelessness Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.