over 1 year ago
Homelessness Support Worker
Full time, Temporary
Do you have experience in dealing with homelessness referrals and interventions?
Our client, a housing association in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Homelessness Support Worker to provide guidance to their residents and rough sleepers on a temporary, ongoing basis. This is an organisation, looking for an experienced Supported Housing individual who thrives on assisting vulnerable people with complex needs.
Duties of the Homelessness Support Worker role will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking risk assessments, referrals and recovery plans
- Attending visits and offering guidance and support surrounding tenancy sustainment/ tenancy management
- Signposting to other services and enabling multi-agency working
- Delivering interventions and group working
- Helping residents to secure further accommodation
The successful candidate will have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Able to travel to appointments (being a driver is not essential)
- Experience in working with vulnerable groups such as; mental health, ex-offenders and homeless
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Homelessness Support Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.