Full time, Temporary
Lettings Co-Ordinator required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client is seeking an experienced Lettings Co-Ordinator to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Lettings Co-Ordinator you will undertake administrative duties helping within the lettings team.
Responsibilities of the Lettings Co-ordinator include:
- Provide overall housing management support to the Lettings team
- Assisting customers in sustaining their tenancies
- To assist and support the Homes Managers and Advisors with the sustainment and changes of tenancies, management of ASB and the Lettings process
- Assist with the allocation of properties
- Ensure the housing management system is updated
- Always delivering excellent customer service to tenants
- Providing administrative support
Required skills and experience of the Lettings Co-ordinator:
- Must possess excellent administrative and I.T skills
- Lettings experience is essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Lettings Co-ordinator role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.