12 months ago
Full time, Temporary
Housing Assistant required to work with a Stafford based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Housing Assistant to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Housing Assistant you will undertake administrative duties helping with teams including repairs, lettings and income.
Responsibilities of the Housing Assistant include:
- Provide overall housing management support
- Provide support and guidance to the various teams
- Assist with the planning, programming and scheduling of repairs to properties
- Help with tenancy aagreements and the lettings process
- Always delivering excellent customer service to all tenants
- Providing administrative support to teams
Required skills and experience of the Housing Assistant:
- Must possess excellent administrative and I.T skills
- Housing knowledge is desirable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Homes Co-ordinator role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.