Up to £29000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Homeworks Trade Team Manager
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Permanent, 35 hours per week
Excellent benefits including 29 days annual leave + bank holidays
Our client, a leading training provider and social enterprise are looking for an organised and self-motivated individual ideally with experience in a facilities management / construction or maintenance environment to lead a multi-disciplined team to achieve set goals and objectives, in line with agreed financial targets.
They offer various routes to apprenticeships, employment and further education through vocational courses, employability training and study programmes. They provide a comprehensive range of services including grounds maintenance, painting and decorating, aids and adaptations and property improvements to private and public sector businesses.
Main Responsibilities of the Trade Team Manager include:
- Taking the lead in the operational delivery and planning of contact work whilst maintaining agreed budgets.
- Competing both post and pre inspections ensuring that you meet the highest standards and work with the team to highlight any areas that require additional attention.
- Monitoring productivity and quality of work, adhering to compliance and regulations.
- Motivating your team and develop strong working relationships, recognising individual strengths and training requirements to establish an accomplished, productive team.
- Leading teams in facilities management/maintenance environments, having a good understanding of P&L management and being accustomed to managing budgets and resources.
Please note that this post will require a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check with Children's barred list check
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing