£25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant to join a reputable and exciting business based in East Staffordshire. The Accountant will have ownership of all the management accounts at a P&L level and will be responsible for managing payroll and cost centre enquiries. This company is well-known and part of a wider Group, offering excellent opportunities to grow and develop across the Group.
The duties of the Accountant include:
- Being responsible for all balance sheets, with emphasis on deferred revenue, accruals and prepayments.
- Oversee the month end stock takes.
- Review payroll spends and challenge budget holders if not in line with expectations.
- Having ownership of cash office reporting, reconciliations, journals, subsequent balance sheets and HR cost centre.
- Provide financial information to the operational teams and Head of Departments to optimise delivery.
- Establish effective working relationships, including business partnering.
The successful candidate will:
- Be currently studying CIMA, ACCA or ACA (study support will be provided), or be fully qualified.
- Be Excel literate.
- Have proven experience within a role completing similar duties as above.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Successful candidate will be contacted shortly after application and interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th March.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice