£14 - £15 per hour
5 months ago
Housing Administration Officer
Temporary contract - 3 months with a possibility this will be extended
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Housing Administration Officer to assist a client based in the South Derbyshire region with administration support on a new system.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist the Housing Solutions Supervisor in the operation of customer and administration services to the Housing Services
- To provide administrative support to the Housing Solutions
- To ensure adherence to the Council's Health & Safety
- To support, promote and comply with the Council's Equal Opportunities and Fairness Scheme when undertaking the duties of the Council's Equal Opportunities and Fairness Scheme when undertaking the duties of the
- To comply with the Council's Employee Code of
- To provide an efficient administrative service for the Housing Services Department, ensuring as far as practicable, that any performance targets are
- To assist the Housing Solutions Team in the provision of timely and accurate performance and financial management information.
- To undertake appropriate training for this post within the Council and Local Government generally.
- To support the Housing Solution Team with assessing and processing new housing register applications on the Housing Jigsaw system.
- To assist the Housing Solutions Team with activating applications from existing applicants who have re-registered from Abritas to the Housing Jigsaw system.
- To provide support to vulnerable applicants with the re-registration process on the Housing Jigsaw system. This may include signposting vulnerable applicants to family, friends or third-party agencies for support or providing telephone support to guide or conduct the re-registration process on behalf of the vulnerable applicant.
- To be responsible for the effective management of the Housing Register and Housing Jigsaw mailboxes in Microsoft Outlook, used by the Housing Solutions Team. This includes ensuring that any emails or documents received are actioned appropriately and within a timely manner.
- To provide support and work closely with the Housing Allocations Team as required. To assist with the processing of the weekly adverts and newsletters on the Housing Jigsaw system. To respond to any applicant enquiries and provide support on these.
- To attend the fortnightly Housing Solutions Team meeting and any wider Housing Services meetings as required. To provide updates on housing register applications to applicants and other service areas when requested.
- To support the Housing Solutions Service and Housing Solutions Supervisor in the provision of management performance information and statistical information.
- The post holder will use the following IT systems in post: Housing Jigsaw, Abritas, Orchard and Microsoft Office suite applications. There will also be use of the Council's own website and the Council's Intranet: Connect.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply online or contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership on 01332 542580