Housing & Litigation Locum
South West England, England
£45 - £50 per hour
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for an experienced local authority litigation locum to join them on a full time basis to assist the team whilst the position is recruited to on a permanent basis.
As part of the role, the successful litigation locum will manage a varied caseload of civil matters including:
- Housing disrepair claims
- Homelessness and housing allocation policy and process
- Judicial review matter - mostly relating to decisions made in a planning and social care (SEND) experience
- Drafting substantive pre-action correspondence (claimant and defendant)
- Drafting substantive pleadings (claimant and defendant)
- Up to date knowledge of the CPR and its pre-action protocols
- Property related disputes - possession proceedings to include commercial premises and some property tribunal experience if at all possible
This is a fully remote working role with IT equipment being couriered out to you.
We welcome applications from qualified solicitors, barristers or legal executives with previous local authority litigation experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the role of litigation locum, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson in our Manchester office for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.