6 months ago
Full time, 1 Month
Have you assessed the needs of vulnerable people and helped them to find Housing and/or temporary accommodation?
An organisation in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Housing Assessor to offer advice and complete sign-ups in a fast paced service, which helps vulnerable people.
Duties of the Housing Assessor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Processing Housing applications
- Liaising with external agencies and booking assessments
- Conduct eligibility checks on applicants
- Undertake risk assessments of vulnerable adults with a wide range of needs
- Sign up accepted applicants and internal transfers
- Completing move in paperwork including Housing Benefit applications
- Undertaking general administration required to assess applicants
The successful candidate will have:
- An enhanced DBS check
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Housing Assessor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.