£19500 - £21000 per annum
Temporary, Full Time
Sellick Partnership are working with a social housing provider in Shropshire who are currently seeking a Housing Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities of the Housing Assistant include:
* Assisting the Housing Officers to deliver a first class housing management service to tenants
* Assisting with tenancy audits, area walkabouts and estate inspections
* Taking reports of ASB
* Completing general tenancy administration
* Conducting welcome visits to new tenants
* Collecting tenant surveys
* Checking communal areas are clear
The successful candidate will possess:
* A full UK Driver's License
* Social Housing experience
Please contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership for further details or apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.