5 months ago
Housing Support Assistant
Temporary, Full time
Housing Support Assistant required to work with a Shropshire based association. My client are seeking a Housing Support Assistant to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Housing Support Assistant, you will be supporting the Housing Officers in regards to sign-ups and checks and the general administration of Housing Management duties.
Responsibilities of the Housing Support Assistant include:
- Support the existing teams by providing a housing management service to tenants and leaseholders of the Council
- Act as the main contact for tenants and residents for housing and estate management matters
- Taking reports of Anti-social Behaviour in line with policies and procedures
- Carry out estate walkabouts and inspections
- Participating in the collection of tenant surveys
- Assist with general administration that comes with housing management
- Carry out welcome visits and assist with the lettings process
Required skills and experience of the Housing Support Assistant:
- Previous experience of working within Supported Housing or Housing Management
- Possess a valid driving license and have access to own vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for Housing Support Assistant role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.