about 1 year ago
Full time, Temporary
Do you have experience as a Housing Assistant? Have you assisted in minimising rents and income?
Our client, a social housing provider in Nottingham is looking for a Housing Assistant, to provide support to the Housing Officers within the Income and Rents Management function. This role is intended for 8-10 weeks to start as soon as possible.
Duties of the Housing Assistant role will include, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with generic housing queries
- Adhering to policies and procedures relating to Housing Benefits, Universal Credit and Welfare
- Checking arrears weekly and taking action
- Minimising debt, maximising income and sustaining tenancies
- Serving relevant notices
- Working with Housing Benefits and other relevant key parties
- Carrying out office interviews
- Processing rent refunds and adjustments
- Using IT to process information
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a social housing environment
- Knowledge of debt recovery and benefits
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Housing Assistant, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.