£13000 - £14800 per annum + Mileage + Company Benefits
6 months ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership - Housing are seeking a Housing Officer for a housing association to via part-time on a permanent basis.
Housing Officer Job Details:
Position: Housing Officer
Salary; Up to £14,000 (Incl. Mileage + Company Benefits)
Job Type: Part Time / Permanent
Hours (Days): 22.5 Hours p/w (Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri)
Location: Remote working / Chelmsford
Sector: Housing Management
You will be working with the Neighbourhood Manager and engaging with tenant representatives and tenant groups.
Housing Officer Day to Day:
- You will be supporting the delivery of housing services to Chelmsford and local areas.
- Carrying out scheme inspections including key health and safety checks
- Helping tenants to keep up to date with rent payments
- Liaise with social services and occupational health services to ensure tenants can maintenance tenancy and live independently
- Supporting tenancy issues; managing ASB
Housing Officer Perks:
- Training and Professional Qualifications Outlined
- 10% Contribution to Pension
- Eye Test
- Life Assurance Scheme
Should this role spark interest, please submit an updated CV and you will be contacted within 48hrs.
Housing Officer // Neighbourhood Officer // Neighbourhood Coordinator // Neighbourhood Housing Coordinator // Housing Coordinator // Coordinator // Estates Officer // Housing Management // Tenant Coordinator