£35000 - £42000 per annum
5 months ago
Our permanent team at Sellick Partnership is actively looking for Housing Coordinator to be based within the Kent, South London area for a reputable housing association. Please find job details below;
Position: Housing Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Kent, South London (Remote/Home Working)
Salary: Up to £42,000
Housing Coordinator Day to Day:
- You will be required to lead the housing management team in South London and the South East delivering excellent service to our tenants.
- You will need to manage a team delivering all local housing management services.
- Working and meeting targets set for yourself and the housing management team
- Carrying out scheme inspections including key health and safety checks
- Helping tenants to keep up to date with rent payments
- Liaise with social services and occupational health services to ensure tenants can maintenance tenancy and live independently
Housing Coordinator Must Have:
- Experience within the social housing sector working as a housing coordinator
- Previous housing management experience
- You will need to show a track record of achievement and ambition, both in your previous roles and in your own personal development.
- You will need great written and verbal communication skills
- Driving Licence
Should this role spark interest, please do not hesitate to apply directly and you will be contacted within 48hrs.