about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Housing Customer Advisor
Temporary, Part Time (up to 25 hours)
Housing Customer Advisor required to join an organisation in Hull. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Housing Customer Advisor to join their team on a temporary, part time basis.
As the Housing Customer Advisor you will be acting as first point of contact to ensure customer needs are met.
Key responsibilities of the Housing Customer Advisor:
- Deliver an exceptional face-to-face customer experience by identifying and fulfilling all customer needs at first point of contact
- Operate within a customer facing environment, meeting and exceeding customer needs by maximising opportunities across a diverse customer base
- Effectively question and listen to customers to fully understand both new and existing customers' personal circumstances and their needs to ensure they receive the best possible advice and outcome
- Host events and engagements with various customer groups and local businesses
- Create strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and teams to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Capture accurate information and update systems to maintain an individual customer journey utilising data to constantly improve customer satisfaction
Required skills and experience of the Housing Customer Advisor:
- A full UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Customer Advisor role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.