West Yorkshire, England
£19000 - £22500 per annum
2 months ago
Housing Customer Service Advisor
Contract, Full Time
Our team at Sellick are actively seeking a Housing Customer Service Advisor on a full time, contract to be based within the West Yorkshire area supporting a well-established Housing Association.
This Housing Association places importance on inclusion to ensure those in neighbourhoods can share and enjoy themselves. For this Customer Service Advisor role, we would be seeking an individual that can liaise with housing tenants on a day to day basis.
Position: Housing Customer Service Advisor
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Upto £22,500
Key responsibilities of the Housing Customer Service Advisor:
- Being a point of contact by taking inbound calls from housing tenants within the area and demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Identify and report areas of repairs within the housing property.
- Liaise with contractors and arrange appointments for repairs.
- Keep tenants up to date.
- Making outbound calls to improve service levels.
Essential/Desirable experience of the Housing Customer Service Advisor:
- Previous experience within the housing sector as a customer service advisor
- Being flexible in your approach and adapt to different circumstances and service demands
Please apply now for an immediate start, or contact Sellick Partnership.