Housing Lawyer / Advisory Lawyer
£26 - £34 per hour + Flexible working
0161 834 1642
Advisory Lawyer - Housing Specialist
Locum Contract - Full time 6 months +
Rate - £26p/h PAYE - 34 p/h umbrella
Annual equivalent - £50 - 55k
Central London, Hybrid-Working
A Housing Lawyer is required to join the Central Government team to provide high quality and cost effective Housing services. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Housing Lawyer to join their Government team on an initial 6 months basis which is likely to be extended.
As a Housing Advisory Lawyer, you will be dealing with a range of Housing matter such as Housing Benefit, Housing Costs Element and Universal Credit including policy, litigation and devolution.
Key Responsibilities of the Housing Lawyer
- Advising on a variety of Housing matters
- Dealing with Housing Benefit, Housing Costs Element and Universal Credit including policy, litigation, devolution and pensions.
- Dealing with Judicial Reviews
Required Skills and experience of the Housing Lawyer
- 2 years PQE +
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister (or equivalent)
- Housing Law experience - preferably in one of the areas outlined above
- Ideally public sector experience but would consider private
- Would need to be operating within IR35
What is on offer for the [insert area of law] Lawyer?
- Annual equivalent - £50 - 55k
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central London Location
- Access to Unique Government Work
- Long term contract lengths
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Central Government team that prides itself in the first-class service it offers to clients. Our client also offers the potential extension of your 6 months as a Housing Lawyer.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Lawyer role, please apply now, or contact Zanub at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.