£20 - £25 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is looking for a Housing Litigation Solicitor to join them as a locum member of their in house legal team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced housing litigtaion solicitor (or equivalent) to join an established and stable team dedicated to providing high level legal advice to all clients. You must have recent experience of housing litigation law and be able to carry your own case load unassisted.
You will be able to start a new role imminenetly and ideally have demonstrable experience in several of the areas below:
- Housing management experience, such as tenancy enforcement via possession claims and injunction applications.
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules, ideally relating to housing law.
- Experience in drafting court applications.
- Experience of attending and presenting court hearings in the County Court.
- Knowledge of Right to Buy matters.
- Fully competent in the use of IT systems.
- Works well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- A flexible attitude with the ability to shift priorities.
To find out more or to apply today please get in touch!
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kate Jasper in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.