South Yorkshire, England
about 1 month ago
Temporary, Full Time
Housing Manager required to join a public sector organisation in South Yorkshire. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Housing Manager to join their team on a 3 month basis.
As the Housing Manager you will be providing a strategic direction and leadership for the delivery of Housing Services.
Key responsibilities of the Housing Manager:
- Ensuing Area Manager's and their teams are equipped to deliver effective frontline housing services
- Carrying out a prompt and effective turnaround of properties and a quality general lettings service
- Maximising income from current housing stock and the growth of the stock portfolio
- Providing overall responsibility for the provision of proactive debt reduction
- Ensuring compliance with the Regulator and for development of good practice in the context of the nature of housing
Required skills and experience of the Housing Manager:
- A minimum of five years' experience in strategic roles within housing associations or local authority housing departments
- Knowledge of general needs housing, tenancy, lease law, arrears and void management, ASB and community engagement
- Enhanced DBS
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Manager role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date on the 4th November.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.