Housing Manager required to join a social housing organisation based in Derbyshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Housing Manager to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Housing Manager you will be responsible for providing effective leadership and management direction to a multi-disciplined team.
Key responsibilities of the Housing Manager include:
- Managing two team leaders and supporting them with technical and decision making to ensure appropriate action is taken on ASB cases and other tenancy breaches
- Leading on the management of the Private Sector Leasing portfolio
- Ensuring leasing arrangements are consistent and budgets are managed effectively
- Leading and developing the neighbourhoods and home choices services
- Ensuring a responsive and effective housing management service including estates, ASB, domestic abuse and safeguarding cases
- Managing the performance of the voids budget
- Developing good working relationships with external partners
- Liaising with other managers on the performance of contractors
Required skills and experience of the Housing Manager:
- Previous experience of working in a Neighbourhood/Housing Manager role within a social housing environment is essential
- An understanding of voids/relets is preferable
- Working knowledge of tenancy and estate management services
- Experience of managing individuals
- Driving licence and own vehicle, as travel to both sites is required
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Manager role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.