Stockport, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £27000 per annum + COMPETITAVE
3 months ago
Fixed term contract
Housing Officer required to join a public sector organisation in Stockport. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Housing Officer to join their team on a fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the Housing Officer:
- To deliver an efficient and effective generic housing management service to customers in line with policies and procedures, KPI'S and Service Standards
- To take ownership of a geographical generic patch and provide excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers
- Serve correct notices, prepare Court applications and represent the clients in Court ensuring that all aspects of the pre Court Protocol are carried out.
- To proactively sign-post and refer customers to welfare benefits advice and money advice
- Conducting risk-based tenancy reviews
- Dealing with rent recovery
Required skills and experience of the Housing Officer:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a successful income/allocations/housing management team is desirable
- Effective liaison with staff/other stakeholders to give information/find information/resolve problems
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Officer role, please apply now, or contact Liam Pochin at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.