Up to £27000 per annum
10 months ago
Full time, Permanent
£27,500 + Car Allowance
Do you want to work in a dynamic role dealing with income, allocations and housing management?
Our client, an organisation based in Northamptonshire is looking for a Housing Officer, to assist in a service providing advice and information to their customers in the local. The role is home-based with a flexible approach to visiting clients within your patch.
Duties of the Housing Officer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Delivering an effective housing management service, including tenancy management and enforcement
- Supporting the delivery of an effective income collection service where needed
- Dealing with elements of ASB
- Undertaking an effective lettings service where needed
- Supporting the provision of an effective void, repairs and maintenance service
- Ensuring neighbourhoods are safe and clean
- Delivering an effective end to end investigation and resolution service for customers experiencing anti-social behaviour in their homes
- Ensuring all activities are within budgetary constraints, including estate services expenditure
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a Tenancy Management focussed role
- Enhanced DBS
- Access to a vehicle with business insurance
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Housing Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Claire Harrison or Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.