£28000 - £28350 per annum
Housing Officer (Supported Housing)
West Yorkshire, Kirklees (Flexible Working)
Full Time / Part Time (Contract)
Up to £28,350
Our Housing team at Sellick Partnership are interested in speaking with Housing Officers in the West Yorkshire region, specifically Kirklees area. This role would be working for a reliable Housing Association on a temporary contract.
The successful housing officer would be require to have flexibility travelling across the West Yorkshire region.
For this role, you provide a person centred support and housing management service to the service users and meet contractual needs and requirements of the service.
Housing Officer Day to Day Duties;
- Provide an effective and efficient housing management service.
- Provide accurate records of service user contact; support plans; and contractual compliance.
- Minimise expenditure or loss of income including effective rent / charge accounts and voids management process.
- Assisting with voids; lettings; arrears; estate management.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and community partners.
Housing Officer Essential Experience;
- Experience identifying and managing situations involving a level of risk.
- Liaising and working cohesively with other agencies.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a housing/support environment (Desirable).
- Basic DBS Check
Please apply directly if this position sparks interest.
As this role is of urgency, candidates CV's will be shortlisted by Friday 12th August to conduct interviews on the 15th August at 17:00pm.
Otherwise feel free to contact our office for further details about this role.