Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
8 months ago
3 Months +
Sellick Partnership is working with a local based organisation who are looking for Housing Officers to join their team on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities for the Housing Officers include;
- Managing a patch of properties
- Carrying out viewings of properties and signing up tenants
- Ensuring tenants sustain their tenancies
- Referring tenants to the correct sources of benefits and welfare advice
- Assisting in the allocations procedure, helping vulnerable clients into accommodation
- Acting as first point of contact for emergencies
- Ensuring new residents understand their tenant obligations, rights and responsibilities
If you feel this role suits your experience please contact Claire Harrison
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.