3 months ago
3 months +
Housing Options Administrator
Full-time, Temporary contract
Housing Options Administrator required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Housing Options Administrator join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Housing Options Administrator you will undertake administrative and customer based duties helping with the Housing Options team.
Responsibilities of the Housing Options Administrator include:
- Carry out a support service to the Housing Options team
- Act as the first point of contact for customers calling the team
- Gaining relevant information from customers and signpost to relevant member of the team
- Monitor the inbox and update spreadsheets
- Helping customers complete relevant forms
- Use the in-house database system to log information
Required skills and experience of the Housing Options Administrator:
- Must possess excellent I.T and communication skills
- Housing Options experience is desirable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Options Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.