5 months ago
Housing Options Manager
Full time, Temporary,
Are you a strong team leader? Do you have up-to-date Housing Needs knowledge?
The opportunity has arisen to join an organised based around Nottinghamshire to deliver a high-performing and effective Housing Options service
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading, managing and motivating the Housing Options team
- Completing check ins and ensuring workload planning and relevant cover of the service is maintained
- Supporting the delivery of robust Housing and Homelessness strategies
- Keeping up-to-date with changing legislation, national policy shift and local influences
- Monitoring and ensuring contractor compliance
- Controlling the voids performance and allocations function
The ideal candidate is:
- Degree qualified or demonstrates relevant working experience
- Holds a current driving license
- Has an understanding of safeguarding procedures relating to children/young people and vulnerable adults
- Experienced in developing and delivering a local authority homeless and housing strategy
Do you believe that you have the skills and experience described?
If so, please apply for this opportunity or for more information contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.