2 months ago
Housing Options Officer
Full time, Temporary,
Do you have up-to-date Housing Needs knowledge?
The opportunity has arisen to join an organisation based in Leicestershire
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Housing Options team and key Housing contacts
- Supporting the delivery of robust Housing and Homelessness strategies
- Keeping up-to-date with changing legislation, national policy shift and local influences
- Monitoring and ensuring contractor compliance
- Considering and assessing homeless applications in accordance with the Housing Act 1996 Part 7 as amended by the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- Investigating, assessing, assisting and advising customers on their housing options
- Actively working with clients to prevent their homelessness
- Negotiating with landlords, parents and other agencies, both statutory and non-statutory to find the best solutions to clients housing needs
The ideal candidate is:
- Working or worked in a Housing Needs organisation
- Has an understanding of safeguarding procedures relating to children/young people and vulnerable adults
Do you believe that you have the skills and experience described?
If so, please apply for this opportunity or for more information contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.