Sellick Partnership are working with a Staffordshire based organisation who are seeking an experienced Housing Options Officer to join their team.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Assessing all applicants approaching for assistance under homelessness legislation to determine the council's statutory responsibilities and assess their support needs
- Issuing S184 decision letters
- Managing a caseload of homeless applications and housing register cases
- Providing advice and assistance to enable customers to resolve their housing problems
- Arranging emergency accommodation and liaison with support agencies
The successful candidate will hold a current DBS and have comprehensive understanding and knowledge surrounding homelessness legislation and the allocations policy
Apply now for immediate start.