about 1 month ago
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Temporary ongoing, 37.5 Hours
Are you a self-motivated Plumber with a keen eye for detail? Do you have the ability to act upon your own initiative?
Our client, a well-established organisation Nottingham is looking to recruit an experienced Plumber to work on a range of repairs and maintenance works in residential properties.
Working as the Plumber your duties role will include, but are not limited to:
- Commencing domestic repairs and instalaltions
- Dealing with all elements of Plumbing works in residential shared homes and domestic premises and upon occassion commercial works
- Installing full bathroom/wet room installations
- Identifying and repairing leaks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualification or training in Plumbing
- Able to travel to other locations
- Full UK Driving License and own tools (Van provided)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Plumber, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.