Halifax, West Yorkshire
about 1 year ago
Housing Support Worker
Full Time or Part Time
9 month Contract
Our client, a leading organisation based in Halifax is looking for an experienced Housing Support Worker.
The role will be supporting vulnerable clients who were previously rough sleeping and need additional support to manage their tenancy and sustain their accommodation.
Responsibilities of the Housing Support Worker role include:
- Managing a caseload of vulnerable clients including those with mental health and substance misuse issues
- Aiding them to settle into new accommodation
- Promoting tenancy sustainment and independent living
- Completing client assessments and support plans
- Encouraging engagement with other services
- Promoting independent living
- Working alongside key partners such as registered social landlords and private rented landlords
- Supporting service users to access services in the community
A successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting vulnerable clients. You will have a current DBS check and hold a UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.