£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Housing Team Leader
Full time, Permanent
Up to £32,000
Are you a competent Team Leader who has a wealth of experience in dealing with the challenges around Housing Management and Supported Housing?
Our client, an organisation based in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Housing Team Leader, to assist in managing and supporting a team of Housing and Support professionals.
Duties of the Housing Team Leader role will include, but is not limited to:
- To provide a customer centred Intensive Housing Management experience
- To ensure the service meets set KPI's and quality standards
- Be instrumental in supporting strategic growth plan
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the legislative landscape, case law and local council policy relating to the management and provision of temporary supported accommodation
- Developing relationships with new and existing stakeholders
- Leading and developing teams to maximise performance
- Managing the rent collection and arrears processes in accordance with our policies and procedures, maximising housing benefit take up and liaising with external agencies to take appropriate arrears action where necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- Current in depth knowledge of Housing issues
- Extensive experience of managing a staff team effectively including recruitment, training, managing performance, disciplinary and handling stressful situations
- Good understanding of safeguarding best practices
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Housing Team Leader please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.