Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
3 months ago
Salary: Up to £20k
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Sellick Partnership is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join an award winning business based in Manchester. The newly appointed HR Administrator will support the day-to-day operations of the wider HR team, and support the businesses wider people strategy. Encompassing elements of project work, process improvement and innovation, this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast paced culture and unrivalled opportunities to progress.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Independently manage, streamline and improve the on-boarding process, ensuring new-starter paperwork and background checks are conducted quickly and compliantly.
- Manage and maintain HR Systems and data including HRIS system, engagement platforms and social media groups.
- Actively review and audit HR processes, supporting the HR Operations Manager and People Director in the delivery of process improvement and business wide projects.
- Provide support to the advisory team in a range of ER matters, advising on basic ER cases ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships across the business at all levels.
- Support the wider HR team and agenda, including payroll tasks.
- Opportunity to support and lead on a range of HR projects.
Key Requirements of the HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in an HR Administrator/Assistant role is essential.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Confident and experienced with HRIS systems and data entry.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Administrator position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.