Manchester, Greater Manchester
over 1 year ago
Duration: 3-4 weeks ongoing
Are you an HR Administrator, immediately available for a 3-4 week temporary role? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
You will support an award winning business with general HR Administration tasks, with a specific focus on pre-employment checks and compliance, including DBS, credit checks and references.
Key responsibilities of the Temporary HR Administrator:
- Support the HR team with general HR administration duties.
- Responsible for pre-employment checks including DBS, credit checks and references.
- Ensure all employee files are compliant, including any outstanding.
- Responsible for People administration, transactions and compliance for all employees throughout the entire employment lifecycle, from recruitment to exit.
Required skills and experience of the Temporary HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in an HR administrator role is essential.
- Experience of dealing with compliance, in particular of the employee lifecycle would be preferable.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this temporary HR Administrator position then please apply now, or contact Harriet Price, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.