£10 - £12.50 per hour
15 days ago
Salary: £10 - 12.50 per hour
Duration: Temporary - with the potential to go permanent (permanent salary £22k)
Are you an HR Administrator, immediately available for a 2-3 month temporary position with the potential to go permanent? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
You will support the HR department of a growing manufacturing business with a broad range of HR administration and processes including maintaining and updating colleagues' records, and will be responsible for providing first level advice to all colleagues and People Managers across all Group Business Units.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Manage the HR Inbox ensuring compliance with our SLA's, acting as the first point of contact for all HR queries, both internally and externally.
- Maintain colleague records for the business, conducting audits on colleague information ensuring high data accuracy across multiple systems.
- Coordinate On-Boarding process ensuring induction documents, new starter paperwork and welcome hampers are prepared prior to start date.
- Ensure data held by HR is accurate and compliant to our legislative requirements including right to work documentation, ensuring all new starter documentation is received and tracked accordingly.
- To be responsible for the administration of the Leaver process by completing the leavers checklist including issuing the leaver letter, notifying relevant departments of the leaver, ensuring colleagues within the team are aware of payroll changes, and preparing exit interviews.
- Note taker when required at departmental meetings and low-level ER cases where applicable.
- HR System (Kronos) super user and trainer being the first point of contact for HR system queries.
- Make suggestions and action improvements to ensure the administration of the function is effective, efficient, timely and paperless wherever possible.
- Manage any associated administration for the department.
- To act as the hub of data for the HR function generating reports for multiple stakeholders and ensuring HR management are provided with accurate information.
Key Requirements of the HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in an HR Administrator or Administrator in a busy office environment.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- IT Literate with intermediate skills in excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Administrator position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.