Up to £16800 per annum
2 months ago
Duration: 9-12 Months FTC - Part Time 30 hours
Are you an HR Administrator, immediately available for a 9-12 month interim position? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
You will support the HR department of a distinguished and community focused Not-For-Profit client with a broad range of HR administration and processes, and will have the opportunity to get involved in the organisation of training events from venue arrangements, to updating systems and impact assessments.
This is a role of real variety and will encompass a wide range of tasks, putting your people skills to use when liaising with partners throughout the business.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Manage and maintain HR Systems and data including HRIS system, engagement platforms and social media groups.
- Actively review and audit HR processes, supporting in the delivery of process improvement and business wide projects.
- Provide support to the advisory team in a range of ER matters, advising on basic ER cases ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships across the business at all levels.
- Support the wider HR team and agenda, including payroll tasks.
- Opportunity to support and lead on a range of HR projects
Key Requirements of the HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in an HR Administrator or Administrator in a busy office environment.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- IT Literate with intermediate skills in excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Administrator position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.