Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£9 - £10 per hour + Excellent Benefits Package
almost 1 year ago
Rate: £9-£10 per hour
Duration: 5 Months Temp to Permanent
Are you an HR Administrator, immediately available for a 5 month temp to perm position? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
You will support the HR department of a distinguished Public Sector client with a broad range of HR administration and processes, contributing to the delivery of an effective and efficient HR service. This is a role of real variety and will encompass a wide range of tasks, putting your people skills to use when liaising with partners throughout the business.
If you're an HR Administrator looking to take the next step and begin your CIPD, this role is not to be missed, our client is willing to sponsor and support the successful candidate through their studies.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Manage and maintain HR Systems and all HR related records and procedures in accordance with current policies and employment legislation.
- Liaise with payroll to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payroll information.
- Develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships across the business at all levels.
- Support the wider HR team and agenda, including payroll tasks.
- Attend a wide variety of meetings, taking detailed minutes and notes.
- Coordinate On-Boarding process ensuring induction documents, new starter paperwork, references and DBS checks are completed prior to start date.
- Opportunity to support and lead on a range of HR projects, assisting in the organisation and delivery pf HR-related internal and external events.
Key Requirements of the HR Administrator:
- Previous experience as an HR Administrator in a busy office environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- IT Literate with intermediate skills in excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Administrator position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.