Cheshire East, Cheshire
£10 - £11 per hour
8 months ago
Temporary HR Administrator required to join a fast paced, growing multi-site business. The role of HR Administrator will be to provide a professional administration and transitional service to the business, managers, colleagues and franchisees, covering the entire employment life cycle.
Key responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Responsibility for People administration, transactions and compliance for all employees through the entire employment lifecycle from recruitment to exit.
- Managing the HR Service Ticket Desk, responding to first line admin queries within set SLA's and response times.
- Keeping People system/records accurate and up to date for reporting purposes
- Create offer letters, packs and employment contracts, change letters, leaver letters
- Working as directed by the HR Advisor, to ensuring that any TUPE colleagues and stores receive the relevant welcome packs, store packs and exit documentation.
- Conducting exit interviews liaising with HR Business Partners regarding any patterns and trends for their action with their business areas.
- Collate, inputting and submitting information to payroll relating to; starters, leavers, changes , benefits etc. for monthly and weekly payroll
- Providing managers with templates and standard guidelines for; absence, performance, flexible working, maternity, paternity
- Responsible for continuous improvement with any People Services related processes flows and template letters
- Ensuring all salary increases, and contractual changes are processed in line with the correct authorisation channel and are compliant. Ensuring written correspondence is issued, on file and accurate for the payroll processing.
- Producing monthly People and Management reports for the Team or wider business use.
- Liaising with other internal department regarding employee changes i.e. IT, payroll, Security, Fleet etc.
- Managing staff files electronically ensuring that they are up to date and archived as appropriate on a monthly basis.
- Managing key monthly or adhoc tasks such as invoices, updating structure charts and updating People trackers.
- Supporting with all employee Benefits administration
- Support the HR Advisors and HR Business Partners with ad hoc projects as requested.
Required skills and experience of the HR Administrator:
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent at Degree Level
- Previous experience of working in a HR team and multisite operations in a similar business
- Experience of working in complex organisation and managing ambiguity
- Microsoft Office skills - advanced level
- Exposure to a progressive HR environment and can contribute experience and visibility of best employment practice
- Relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change
- Can do attitude and a team player
- Influencing skills
- Fast pace, resilience and credibility
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Administrator position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.