£16000 - £19000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Administrator - Talent & Development
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary: £16,000- £19,000 D.O.E.
Working closely with the Talent & Development team, the administrator will help plan, administer and support the efficient and successful delivery of all Talent & Development programmes and projects.
This role is wide reaching and varied and will involve supporting on elements of project and event management, data processing and reporting, marketing communications, recruitment and HR (Human Resources).
- Answering telephone and directing queries to relevant people
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing for team as necessary
- Booking and arranging travel
- Scheduling and booking meetings, producing agendas and communicating with attendees
- Assisting with recruitment and talent and development administration, including processing invoices, managing calendars and proactively responding to queries
- Design and produce presentations and spreadsheets to format information and keep records
- Assistance with vacation scheme and assessment day attendance/co-ordination
- Administration of relevant systems, including learning management and recruitment (cancellations, reviewing comments and running reports)
- Assisting with various team projects as required
- Liaising with the firm's employees, partners and external stakeholders
- Assisting in the delivery of excellent customer service
- Supporting the wider team as required
- Recent office or similar work experience
- An interest in events, project and programme co-ordination
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and enjoys working on projects, planning and attending events
- Team player who is able to work as part of a team but also able to work independently
- Demonstrable interest in HR
- Demonstrable proactive approach t
- Able to produce accurate work with strong attention to detail at all times
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully take on on the role of HR Administrator, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Specialist at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.