Manchester, Greater Manchester
£9 - £10 per hour + Onsite free parking
5 months ago
Daily Rate: £9-10 per hour
Location: South Manchester
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to work alongside an established HR team during a period of increased workload. This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level HR professional looking to gain exposure and experience within the HR sector.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Ensure all employee files are fully compliant, up to date and recorded; including references.
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR team.
- Answer and field incoming calls, dealing with all general queries.
- Data input; transferring information from Microsoft Excel into the company's internal HR system.
Key Skills and Experience of the HR Administrator:
- Recent and relevant experience gained working within a similar role - HR experience is desirable, but candidates with proven administration abilities will also be considered.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
If you feel you feel you have the necessary skills to successfully take on the role of HR Administrator please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.