Manchester, Greater Manchester
£9.00 - £10 per hour
2 months ago
Are you a HR Administrator, immediately available for a 4 week temporary role with the potential to stay on permanently? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
This position will play a leading part in a large scale employment contract project, and will be expected to be ongoing for the next 4 weeks.
You will support the re-contracting of around 250 employees across the business. You will be responsible for tracking the data appropriately, reporting on your progress continually. Depending on the scope of the project, you will also have the opportunity to support other aspects of our HR agenda.
The temporary post holder will also have the opportunity to interview for a permanent, full time HR Administrator position.
Key responsibilities of the Temporary HR Administrator:
- Utilising current HRIS data and contract templates, you will create and roll out a series of new contract templates which will be used across the business.
- Update and monitor HRIS with new contracts in line with GDPR legislation
- Act as the point of contact for any queries relating to contract content and upcoming changes.
- Update line manager on progress and projects update.
- Support the wider HR team with generalist HR administration activities.
Required skills and experience of the Temporary HR Administrator:
- Previous HR administration experience is essential
- Strong excel skills and reporting skills
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Experience with contracts of employment desirable
- CIPD qualification desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Administrator position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.