Human Resources Administrator
Salary: £9.70 - £10.90 per hour
Location: Prescot with further travel required to the Wirral and Cheshire
Duration: 9 months
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a HR Administrator for a large not for profit organisation
As an integral member of the team, you will provide essential administration support to the wider HR department and a range of Departmental Managers in the following areas:
- To offer guidance & support to Managers on electronic HR systems including usage to ensure accurate maintenance of information
- To support the production of disciplinary and grievance documentation, including taking minutes of meetings, as required
- Working in conjunction with the wider HR team you will play an integral role assisting with advise on a wide range of ER casework including sickness, absence management and grievances
- You will be responsible for a wide range of HR administration including inputting employee/payroll data, changes to contracts, chasing DBS checks and references
- Producing HR reports and statistics including attendance, sickness and a range of quality data
- Producing and updating Excel spread sheets
- Any ad hoc duties as directed by the Group HR Manager
To be considered for the post you must have previously worked in a similar HR Administration role. You will ideally have at least 1 years' experience. The successful applicant will be a strong team player who has ideally started their CIPD qualification. You should also be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable and confident in working on your own initiative. You will be a strong communicator and be the type of person who wants to add value to a busy HR team. You will need to be a car driver and have access to a vehicle on a regular basis. In return you will be able to expand on your initial HR experience in a large organisation.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.